Sunday, October 4, 2009

A New House NEW DREAMS

I have always wanted to love on property. Ever since we moved away form the like the 1/2 area we lived on in cali when I wa like 9. But six yrs ago Jeff and I bought our first house in town. It was a fixer upper and we had worked hard in the last six yrs fixing it up so that we could sale it and buy prpperty. So ofter all that time and work we finally DID IT! We sold our first house for 115,000 after we bought it for 85,000!

And we turned around and bought a 1998 manufactored home on 10 acreas. Our family is very happy we have lived there for about a month now and many times Jeff and I have looked at eather and said this is how it should ne, and the Jeff reminds me this is now how it is.

Our familysends more time togerater and we are outside more. When the wind is not blowing and before it got cold, we would sit on the deck and have dinner and watch the sun go sown. It was great. The other day Jeff was replacing a window I was reading a book in the grass and the boys we playing in the yard. And the dog was playing with us too, and that is the best part my friends my dog doesn't run off as much! Any ways the boys we running around and the dog was chasing them and it as great. I had followed Cody as he fallowed his brothers in to the back field and it was great to watch. They were having so much fun running around and chasing the dog and Laughton and playing. It was perfect when we came back to the house All I could thing of it is so worth it.

So we are settling in finding friends in our new ward and getting used of the long drive to work.
And getting to know the only living neighbors that we have, ( our new house is across from the cemetery.) They are a truly nice couple ( a very nice change of pace) who put up with our kids nicely. For Benjamin b-day he gave hours back rides to all the kids it was very nice.

We are having a great time.

No comments: