Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So what happens when a cold front meets the energizer bunny





















It keeps SNOWING and SNOWING and SNOWING and SNOWING


This is a pic of the snow at my feet all the way up to my knees


My blazer was parked here for about 12 hours this is all you can see of it.





IT WAS fun just trying to get out the door.

Mostly just know that these pic were taken on thursday and it has not stopped snowing since then. We are on record to beat the old record. offically spokane has 41 inches and the record is 47 for the month of dec, so we have 6 days to beat the record and forcasted is another 9 inces or so!!!!

Welcome to a White Christmas

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you finally posted pictures, I have been dieing to see what it all looked like this time. Well Good luck with that record breaking, I am SO glad that I am not there tight now!! LUV U

McCormick fam said...

Well we have broken the record we have had more snow this month than any other month in any yr since records have been keep